As Lead B2C Payments data you will provide insights based on payments data in order to improve customer experience and payments activity performance, avoiding fraud losses and ensuring E2E data integrity
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH:• University degree in Finance, Economics, IT or relevant
• +3 years of experience in data management
• Experience in payments or fraud management data management. Related processes experience is a plus
• A problem solver with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Analytical thinker with ability to translate data insights into business trends
• Proactive, independent, highly organized, detail oriented
• Good English speaker and an excellent team player;
• Ideally with good command of SAP and Excel.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team within the Finance Department based in Krakow, Poland.
As a Lead B2C Payments data you will:
• Provide business reporting, dashboarding and KPIs, identifying trends and preparing insights to facilitate decision taking process of the rest of the team
• Prepare market and vendor views of the KPIs to input the QBR or monthly communications to markets and stakeholders
• Create management reports based on the ticketing tools to ensure E2E data integrity and SLAs are respected
• Explore potential use cases based on payments and related data
• Support the advanced analytics needs of the team, in coordination with the rest of the BI community in S&I, IS and Digital
WE OFFER• competitive salary
• company car
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.