The Transaction Capture Analyst 1 is an entry level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to traders, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team.The overall objective of this role is to maintain position records and provide support with processes surrounding securities.
- Providing analytical and administrative support to Front Office Sales and Trading with derivatives and securities transactions
- Maintain position records in coordination with the traditional trading desk assistant and / or trade processing functions
- Support team during peak volume periods and other absences and support the on-boarding and training of new employees
- Minimize processing risk and perform root cause analyses of discrepancies, and ensure process compliance with regulations
- Ensure team procedures and audit requirements are updated, completed and maintained across processes
- Escalate all issues in a timely manner and oversee client and business ad-hoc queries and requirements
- Review existing processes / applications and identify opportunities for improvement and support the development of Monthly Service Packs
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in institutions linked to capital markets preferred
- Basic knowledge of accounting preferred
- Efficient and effective with numerical tasks and transactions
- Proven success with working in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
The position is opened in a team working between 16:00 - 0:00 with additional remuneration for evening shift.