Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building highly available, robust and scalable distributed systems? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally? We’re looking for someone to work with a cross-functional team to:
Work with a team of data scientists to create, deploy, and monitor data pipelines in production
• Build components to manage the data ops lifecycle
• Work with product managers and owners to help drive product development and innovation
You'll be working within the Group Treasury Technology team, responsible for delivering the next generation liquidity and fund management platform. This is a new solution aiming at supporting more stringent cash flow management and providing liquidity & funds to all lines of business in UBS group. As a developer, you’ll play an important role in bringing this vision to life.
• Minimum two years of hands-on experience with data engineering oriented software engineering
• Expertise with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Cosmos, Cassandra or ADLS
• Experience with Spark, DataBricks or Hive
• Experience with ETL processes and NoSQL databases
• Experience with Azure native services and production applications on Azure
• Expertise in a language such as Python, Java, or Scala is a plus
• Experience with Kafka or Event Hubs is a plus
• Understanding of Agile software methodology
• Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.