Benefits HR Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Do you have great attention to detail? We are looking for - someone like that who can help us:
• manage benefits administration for UBS BSC staff (medical care & life insurance packages)
• work with supporting processes within payroll delivery for Poland based employees
• deal with client (both internal and external) queries in a timely, efficient and courteous manner
• work with payroll & time and attendance software
• recognize problems and work towards identifying solutions
• liaise with other HR Teams to ensure all processes operate smoothly
You’ll be working in the HR Service Delivery Team – Payroll Function in Poland, serving to UBS Poland based staff (c.a. 4500 in scope). In our function we provide payroll services for over 30 000 employees in EMEA and performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
– experience in a similar role and themes will be an asset
– understanding of current statutory and legislative topics
– understanding of the professional, ethical and legal standards
– the ability to work self efficiently and in a team
– high level PC literacy and competency, good
– fluency in English
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– truly service oriented
– a good listener and great communicator
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– known for your can-do attitude (be proactive and also propose solutions) when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.