Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you have experience with big data and know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can
• design, build, and prototype new data pipelines and support existing pipelines (i.e. debugging, optimization, etc.)
• innovate by identifying quicker, better, and easier ways to collect data from Internet sources
• implement quality assurance and data quality checks to ensure the completeness, validity, consistency and integrity of data as it flows through the pipeline
• create enriching data transformations
• work closely with a global team of researchers, engineers, and business analysts to find interesting sources and channels of relevant data
You will be working within Evidence Lab Innovations in Zabierzow (Eximius Park) as part of the Incubator team. Evidence Lab Innovations is charged with helping clients make better decisions through data. The Incubator team works to source and commercialize new data assets and techniques.
You can learn more about Evidence Lab here.
• university degree, preferably in a technical/quantitative field such as statistics, computer science or math
• 1+ years database experience (SQL- intermediate level)
• 1+ years web development/mining – nice to have
• 1+ years in Python or a comparable language – nice to have
• experience with data quality and data manipulation techniques such as parsing, pattern matching, etc.
• strong English language skills essential
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.