Fund Product Controller
Fund Services, Portfolio and fund management
Job Reference #
Do you have experience in fund administration business? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We’re looking for someone to:
- review and validate daily Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations (various fund types and jurisdictions)
- review and approve calculation of fees/expense caps and authorize for payment
- oversee the fund administrators, to make sure quality of the data and service is kept high
- identify gaps in the process and continuously improve them
- prepare various client reporting
- monitor and review service level metrics and KPIs, escalating negative trends or issues
You’ll be working in the Product Control team in based Kraków. The team is responsible for oversight and control of Funds and mandates, ensuring that operational standards provided by all external service providers meet all accounting/regulatory and service level agreement requirements. In this role you will work independently and also will have a chance to collaborate and interact with different internal/external teams involved in the business, including Tax Advisory, Portfolio Managers, Transfer Agent, Custodian and Auditors.
- a detailed understanding of NAV calculation
- experience in financial reporting desired
- strong communication skills
- well organized
- very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook and Bloomberg terminals
- fluent in English
- methodical, accurate, with strong attention to detail
- highly motivated with can-do attitude
- analytical and logical (you can solve problems with ease)
+3 years of relevant mutual fund industry experience is required
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.