Portfolio Data Analyst
Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
We are looking for a motivated Portfolio Data Analyst to:
– collate, calculate and influence key project, program and portfolio related data
– present data in a logical format, to senior management and global stakeholders
– analyze information to identify issues and trends
– maintain and track data quality exceptions
– perform quality assurance reviews and identify issues requiring more detailed investigation
– manage and maintain our data reporting processes and tools
Within Group Technology, we are a cross functional team consisting of Portfolio Management, Risk Management and Financial Management specialists serving our colleagues in HR, Legal and Comms & Branding IT. We are responsible for ensuring seamless operations across Change the Bank and Run the Bank activities. The Portfolio Management team works closely with our project, program and portfolio managers as well as PMO teams and other central services.
– higher education
– previous experience with PPM Clarity and Tableau is highly desirable
– working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
– experience with change delivery and/or the governance of programs - nice to have
– good analytical and presentation skills
– the ability to manage working relationships and ensure the completion of tasks to a high standard
– the ability to manage conflicting priorities and escalate as appropriate
– excellent written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.