Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
You will work closely with a very broad group of stakeholders including the local market Operations teams (Operations Managers and Channel Offer Managers), plus the other Retail Marketing teams, Loyalty and Data, Licensed Markets, and also IT, Network, Finance and Legal, to ensure that the visual manifestation of our Brand and associated Trademarks are correctly co-ordinated and implemented across the whole of the retail estate
You will be:
The Owner of the Retail Brand Assurance Framework (BAF); development, deployment and management of the entire BAF governance framework; Stakeholder Communications, Training, Audits and Measures, Risk Assurance.
Accountable for Site Essentials (ownership and accountability for definition and future evolution of on-site Brand Standards)
Accountable for the approval process of new, or non-standard brand requests for Retail, including the co-ordination and chairing of the Brand Enablement Forum
The Owner of the Site Policies and Procedures Manual (SPPM) that mandate the global standards for Retailers and Service Champions for service stations operations.
To succeed in the role you will need to have
- Knowledge of the Retail business with experience in the field of Operations Excellence, Brand Standards and Network design
Excellent communication skills with English min. C1
Project Management experience
Retail and Operational Knowledge
Supplier Relationship Management
knowledge of P & L Management
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects