The KYC Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for participating in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team.
The overall objective of this role is to assist in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance teams to assist with the preparation, development, due diligence and approval of the electronic Know Your Client (KYC) record and supporting appendices.
- Create and maintain KYC records by obtaining information from internal and external sources (firm website, regulatory websites, etc.)
- Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance teams to update system information from initiation to approval of KYC record and report workflow progress to supervisor.
- Validate the information within KYC records and Customer Identification Program (CIP) documents to ensure completion and accuracy.
- Ensure KYC records incorporate local regulatory requirements / Global Business Support Unit (BSU) Standards.
- Maintain BSU tool.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in banking, finance or law will be an advantage
- English (min B2) required
- Proficient use of Microsoft Applications ( Word, Excel, Access)
- Experience in control/risk or Compliance (AML/KYC) function would be nice to have
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience will be an asset
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization.
- Challenging assignments.
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)