Process Automation – Support Engineer – L2
Business management, administration and support, Information Technology (IT), Management and Business Support, Operations
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable robotic process automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in finding ways to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• resolve process and software questions for the customer efficiently and effectively
• gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer inquiries
• manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
• meet SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering within L3 Support organizations
• partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects
• own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
• document solutions for knowledge-base and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the Support team.
• escalation point of contact for L1 support, internal clients, business partners, Technology Centers of Expertise (CoE) and User Service Centers (USC) in regards to automated process execution.
• conduct information gathering activities such as surveying, analyzing and evaluating automated process executions and underlying application changes, by using a variety of internal and/or external data.
• engage with impacted clients to understand underlying incidents and implement performant and reliable fixes to the automated processes.
• identify and recommend methods to improve processes, reduce risks, increase controls and customer satisfaction.
• determine required quality improvements, implement risk management procedures and escalate issues as appropriate.
• commit to a culture of continuous improvement centered on client service and automation standardization.
• support automated process execution by service delivery and initiate correct support process in case of incidents.
• identify, propose and develop solutions for incidents.
• support service delivery in day to day business with stable availability of automated processes - help steer production and increase efficiency.
• communicate with various stakeholder levels across functional areas (Operations and IT).
You’ll be working in the central GO Robotics Operations team in Wroclaw or Krakow – the team is part of the global Robotics Operations team for Group Operations. The team is responsible for operating more than 600 Automation solutions globally to support service delivery teams in executing their day to day business more efficiently.
• good knowledge of computer science fundamentals
• engineering or programming experience, preferably Automation Anywhere Enterprise
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• solid software troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of object-oriented or scripting programming languages (Python, VBA, Java etc)
• rapid comprehension for information technology and a natural ability to solve complex issues
• passion to learn new skills towards cognitive solutions (e.g. machine learning, natural language processing, chat bots etc.)
• professional experience within Banking Operation would be a helpful asset
• curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
• able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
• not shy to speak up and make sure your message comes across
• able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
• a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• fluent in English (written and spoken)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.