In this role, you have the opportunity to provide operational support to our healthcare customers on daily basis in multinational environment, covering Contract, Order Management, Billing, and Logistics functions. You will take part in Transition Project building knowledge and operations for our new Business in Healthcare Informatics.
Key areas of responsibilities:
Contract Management and Billing:
- Create service contracts in the system management based upon a signed contract quote.
- Add the agreed contract features relevant for appropriate services execution, pricing and billing information
- Connect the correct Installed Base Product
- Renew the contracts based on signed quote or renew the contract based on the original quote in case of silent renewal agreement with the customer.
- End the contract upon request from customer or per internal reason.
- Create contract amounts via credit note if necessary.
- Manage all phases of service agreement processing
- Provide support to Sales, Service, Finance, Service Marketing and Accounts Receivable organizations and customers by researching and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues to Customer Service management as necessary and follow up with proper documentation as necessary to adjust or cancel the contract if needed.
Commercial order management:
- Accept and validate sales order by checking references and validating relevant information.
- Chase in case un-availability of order is seen and update the order based on provided delivery proposal; where needed select proposed alternatives and update order status
- Create sales orders manually as well as monitor automated created sales orders, supported by various channels (including return flow)
- Confirm sales orders to customers.
- Reporting on order receipts and order status
- Responsible for the administrative flow of all types of Sales orders from order intake to sales recognition.
- Physical Logistics including shipping, arranging transportation, import & export processing required for movement of goods into and out of countries
- Inventory and warehouse management (i.e. cycle counts)
- Support the resolution of exception flows: claims management (inbound/outbound), reverse logistics
- Monitor and control the physical distribution activities of a distribution center as well as liaising with related functions in the commercial, supply chain or IT organizations to improve the performance
You are a part of Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Customer Service – the most Multi language department in GBS, you will have an opportunity to work with colleagues in various languages on multinational projects, where honest, professional, friendly atmosphere and sense of humor shape our culture.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English and French
- At least two to four years’ experience in fields related to customer service or supply chain or logistics or finance environment highly desirable
- Excellent and concise oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required in interactions with Philips Healthcare staff and external customers.
- Excellent math skills and business skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Skill in prioritizing tasks required.
- Excellent organizational skills and aptitude for detail.
- Knowledge or experience working with Excel specifically (Vlook up and pivot tables)
- Experience within the healthcare or medical manufacturing industry is beneficial
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)