Java and Oracle Application Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for a software engineer to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyze business requirements for the Application migration away from legacy systems
• define migration strategy and drive it independently till closure
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in ISE Security and internet technologies, you'll be part of our team in Wroclaw and working closely with the internal project team. Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• software engineer/developer focused on Enterprise Environment (SDLC, Release Mgmt., Testing) within the finance sector
• able to understand Oracle database and complex stored procedures
• software engineer / developer with good understanding as well as working knowledge of Linux / Unix OS, knowledge of Oracle PKI would be a plus
• know-how to apply standards, methods, techniques and templates as defined by our
• produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
• design, plan and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
• bachelor’s/master’s degree or equivalent with a focus in Computer science.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.