Network Implementation Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you good at designing and implementing networks? Do you enjoy making changes to networks? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- design and implement our new Next Generation Networks
- analyse networks and define solutions in detail
- work with other technicians and users to deliver excellent services
- keep up to date with network technology
- help build a world class team to upgrade our networks
You’ll be working in the Network Implementation Team located in Poland. We provide planning, building and implementation support of the UBS network. You'll work with engineers and support teams to prepare detailed designs for our networks and then proceed to implement the designs in our Data Centers and offices.
- design and implement networks based on modern technologies that include Juniper, McAfee, ADVA, Aruba, Citrix, Infoblox
- security experience with firewalls (Juniper SSG / ISG and JUNOS SRX)
- routing and switching experience with Cisco (all flavours) and Juniper (EX, MX & QFX)
- load balancing experience (f5 LTM/ GTM & Citrix Netscalers)
- work with proxies in McAfee
- protocols experience (BGP, OSPF, GLBP, HSRP, Multicast)
- experience in using Wireshark, SevOne, Fluke is a plus
- banking and financial services experience
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to create detailed designs and implement them)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.