PMO Portfolio Services Analyst in Risk Change Management
Job Reference #
Are you truly collaborative and are motivated to join a strong and diverse team of change professionals? Are you flexible individual with the ability to deliverer high quality results to our internal clients?
If yes, we are looking for PMO Portfolio Services Analyst to:
• be an instrumental team member who is capable of delivering change to the firm by supporting large scale strategic and regulatory portfolios and programs
• collaborate with leaders and specialists across the bank to ensure high quality decision support for senior management
• support efficient and effective program portfolio management capabilities using proven standards, processes and tools
• provide extensive daily support and expertise mainly in the area of portfolio management
You’ll be working in the GRC Change Portfolio Management team located in Zabierzow Poland. We take responsibility for delivering change successfully and we own and apply proven methods as well as tools that are used across the organization. After joining our team you will use your experience and the combination of our established standards, processes and tools in order to provide differentiated services to our clients. You will play a key role in helping risk programs successfully drive and deliver change.
• bachelor or master degree – preferably in economics, finance or business administration – from a university or university of applied science
• 2 years+ experience in change management, project management or in a consulting role; preferably in a financial services environment
• a highly motivated and well-organized team player with excellent communication abilities who is able to work independently
• a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and integrity
• solid MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• fluency in English (verbal and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.