Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Are you passionate about credit management and risk evaluation?
Do you have an excellent analytical and collaboration skills?
If you said 'yes' - join our UK/ South Africa Credit Team!
In this department, you will have an unique opportunity to develop your career by working in a professional setting with clients and various teams and stakeholders.
As Credit Assessment Analyst you will be responsible for :
-delivering credit evaluation;
-providing authorized approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions;
-managing new credit request;
-collecting and analyzing available customer information;
-assigning Credit Risk Category and settling Credit limit;
-supporting debt collection activities (debt chasing and account settlement);
-communicating with internal and external customer in a professional, effective and efficient manner.
If you have:
-About 2 years of experience in credit management, accounts receivables/collection activities;
-Obtained economic, accounting or finance university degree/qualification - that would be an asset;
-Very good English level;
-Knowledge of UK/ South Africa market is an asset;
-Good working knowledge of MS Office and MS Outlook tools;
-Ability to work under time pressure and analytical skills;
-Strong interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive and firm in discussions ;
-Adaptability skills, strong solving problem skills;
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects