Junior Anti Money Laundering analyst is an entry-level position responsible for assisting with risk and compliance reviews in coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team. The overall objective is to utilize in-depth AML knowledge to review, analyze and conduct effective due diligence and investigations on higher risk cases that may be a potential risk to Citi.
- Assist with the investigations and research on potentially suspicious clients using various internal and external systems and databases
- Document and report the review/investigation findings and prepare case files with the required supporting documentation
- Work with AML team to summarize, in writing, clear and concise findings of the investigation
- Assist AML team with managing risks by analyzing the root cause of issues and impact to business
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
You are a perfect candidate if
- You have good command of English
- You have analytical skills and good attention to details
- You have MS Office knowledge
What would you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Market-leading benefits package
- Comprehensive trainings in AML area
- Global work environment with global career opportunities
- Dynamic and positive work environment
- Close cooperation with colleagues from US
- Friendly team mates and managers
On-going dedication to your development and career progression