In this role, you have the opportunity to
As Transition Program Analyst, you will be responsible for executing key deliverables, performing analytics on transition data, enabling end to end delivery of transition projects, and reporting by closely working with GBS TSD Project Managers, GBS Transition Managers, and other GBS work-stream (such as People & Change, Talent Acquisition).
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Maintain a library of standard / best practice change, communications and transition artifacts
- Maintain source performance data (KPIs) for transition performance as input to for Monthly Performance Reviews (MPR) meetings
- Support action tracking and follow up
- Support new demand intake and planning/coordination of workshops
- Support work-stream activation and ongoing liaison with work-streams
- Maintain Ramp Up/Ramp Down tracker
- Setup and conduct Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSAT) surveys for transitions, and consolidate the results
- Support action/issue/risks tracking, action log maintenance and reporting
- Support in preparing transition program status reports dashboards
- Support in preparing (adhoc/regular) reports/analyses for program’s external stakeholders
- Execute Transition Audits to ensure that all GBS transitions are compliant with GBS Transition Methodology
You are a part of
GBS Transition organization based in Lodz.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master or Bachelor Degree
- 2 years of experience in corporate environment
- Very good command of MS Office programs with particular emphasis on Excel
- Fluent communication skills in English (company language)
- Fact focused and strong analytical skills
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)