Job DescriptionPhilips is a global leader in health technology, looking back on a 128 years’ history. Our vision is to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Our focus is on innovating new approaches to global health challenges, enabling better health and better care at lower cost.
Key areas of responsibility:
- To install Philips Healthcare equipment according to standards with respect to quality and installation time as set by Philips Healthcare.
- To perform planned maintenance and equipment modifications within the scheduled time and to the quality standards set by Philips Healthcare
- To perform corrective maintenance to the best of his knowledge and experience, supported by technical support engineers, helpdesks and service logistics
- To follow all quality standards within the frame of valid Philips Healthcare business policies.
- To keep abreast of new technologies likely to affect Philips Healthcare range of products.
You are a part of
a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. The position of Field Service Engineer resides in the Service organization in Poland and will be operating in the Central and South Poland.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Higher education qualification, preferably in Electrical, Electrical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in servicing medical devices.
- Strong communication and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of Philips Healthcare range of products will be an asset.
- Good level of English both written and spoken.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its capability enterprise-wide. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career in Philips. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)