is a leading global professional services company, providing a
broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and
operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine
unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40
industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and
Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in
more than 120 countries, brings continuous innovation to help clients
improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do:
- Perform and manage credit and financial analysis and reviews. Monitor the credit performance of existing customers & make financially sound credit decisions in compliance with existing corporate policies and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Manage high value financial analysis/review including reading and interpreting financial statements, ratio analysis, and cash flow statements
- Analyse customer requests for credit, assign credit lines and make credit recommendations in accordance with established corporate credit policies and procedures
- Act as a second in command, quality advocate and process expert supporting team lead and SME
- Review existing processes and identify areas for improvement
- Work closely with the Customer/ Sales and assist with customer inquiries related to credit line changes
- Fluent English (C1/B2 level), both written and oral
- Bachelor Degree is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in high value financial analysis
- Ability to assess customers’ business potential based on tools such as industry vertical, ratio and trend analysis
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft excel on intermediate level
- Ability to present findings in a highly professional manner
- Ability to work under time pressure, flexibility and multitasking
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."