Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
As a Analyst - Credit Debt Collection you will:
Be responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell operating units under Finance Operations Krakow scope
Be responsible for ensuring that customer debts are collected in line with contracted payment terms and in accordance with Downstream Credit Manual
Adhere to the escalation process in carrying out the debt collection activities
Be responsible for managing release of credit blocked orders
Maintain and foster good working relationships with Sales, the business and with relevant FO business partners.
Perform dispute initiation and monitoring of resolution in accordance with the defined SLA
Handle customer queries as well as that of the Customer Service Center
Coordinate with Sales and the business account reviews on assigned portfolios
Investigate payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data.
Negotiate and recommend refinancing of overdue debts
Have good communication skills and maximize this to deliver above average performance in debt collections
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects