Telesales Specialist with English
Versum develops software loved by professionals in the hair & beauty industry. Our system streamlines the daily tasks of more than 37,000 specialists and allows salon owners to successfully run and expand their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland and we have a strong position in many international markets. We try to constantly grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new regions.
Due to our explosive growth and global expansion, we are looking for a talented and engaging Telesales Specialist, fluent in English, who thrives in an inter-cultural environment and can successfully present a top-quality product.
Your duties will include:
- Reaching out to prospects in the UK and Ireland via cold calls;
- Verifying and cultivating warm leads;
- Presenting Versum’s capabilities and encouraging prospects to try our software for free;
- Organising follow-up calls and booking product demonstrations.
What we require:
- Fluent English (full professional proficiency);
- Excellent sales and customer service skills;
- Previous phone sales or telemarketing experience (ideally selling to small businesses);
- Strong computer skills;
- Great interpersonal skills.
- An interest in new technologies;
- Experience selling in the UK and Irish markets.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package (base salary + commission on sales);
- A contract of employment (or self-employment, depending on your preferences);
- Private medical care;
- Work in our comfortable and modern office in Bielsko-Biała;
- Flexible working hours – no more than 8 hours a day (unless you want more);
- Work in a young and ambitious team;
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and language courses);
- Top quality equipment and a friendly work environment.
Sounds good? Go for it!
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.
Jobs that may interest you: