UNIX Services – Systems Analyst II
Why is this job for you:
The Technical Services group is responsible for the availability and performance of systems, providing customers with a high performance, stable, secure, and recoverable OS environment for all applications.
Current environment consists of 670+ servers running Oracle Solaris, IBM AIX, and Oracle Linux. The server platforms provide a consistent, secure, and recoverable environment for applications such as SAP, Oracle, TSM, Kiwi and others. This position has responsibility to some degree for support of all of these servers during regular EMEA business hours. This position has no budget responsibilities or personnel reporting responsibilities.
- Support Oracle Solaris, Oracle LINUX and AIX high performance / high availability environment.
- Install and assist with the installation of software required for the end-use application.
- Research and recommend software products to assist with the management and availability of these systems.
- Work with other IT Groups to interface these systems as required to the existing infrastructure and network.
- Consult with the Storage Management group to provide high performance configurations and backup to the UNIX platform.
- Engineer UNIX infrastructure solutions.
- Learn the customer’s needs and respond to them in a timely and professional manner.
- Bachelor or Technical degree, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in similar environment
- Thorough understanding of large scale Oracle/Solaris, Oracle/Linux, and IBM/AIX Operating Systems, including an in depth knowledge of performance, configuration and monitoring
- Thorough understanding of Veritas, EMC, TSM. An understanding of the SAP environments and Oracle is also a plus. Additional knowledge about Cloud based solutions, MS Azure platform in particular is another plus
- Fluency in Polish and English is a must
people friendly office
in the city center
fund benefits (not
in multiple languages
team building events
hours based on
the most ethical and
companies in the