Technical Support Professional role is to help French speaking customers to solve technical problems. The employees help users, mainly on phone, to maintain of purchased equipment or/and network connections.
We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realize their dreams.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful in doing what they love.
We are looking for energetic, customer-oriented professionals to join a project with our client SumUp with the opportunity to work on full-time employment at our Szczecin (Poland) Hub.
- Be the voice of SumUp – the direct link to the customers.
- Take care of Dutch speaking customers by phone, email, chat and social media channels.
- Support SumUp’s merchants for all questions and inquiries about our product and service.
- Work actively on the optimization of all processes related to our customers, to constantly increase the happiness of our merchants.
We are looking for:
- Excellent language skills in Dutch (C1) and feeling comfortable speaking and writing in English.
- You love to communicate, while being easy-going and patient with our customers.
- You’re curious and persistent when solving issues.
- You’re organized and cool-headed, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re confident using smartphones, tablets and computers
- Permanent employment (full time)
- Competitive salary
- IT and soft skills training
- Private medical care,
- Language courses,
- Team building events,
- Group insurance program, sports and leisure program
- Multinational atmosphere
- Free hot drinks
I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Concentrix CVG International for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised under reference number (Technical Support Associate with Italian/CP/2019)