Regulatory Maintenance – EMIR Delegated Reporting Team Leader
Job Reference #
Are you keenly aware of the importance of an effective control framework? Do you thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment? We're looking for someone like that to:
• lead our Regulatory Maintenance EMIR Delegated Reporting team.
• be responsible for the accurate & timely on-boarding of clients to the EMIR Delegated Reporting service provided by UBS.
• be responsible for ensuring control reports are executed, and subsequent escalations made where appropriate
• take responsibility for appropriate escalation and coordinate resolution delivery with relevant parties
• collaborate effectively with partner functions to enhance the process and eliminate recurring issues / exceptions
• inspire people, lead inclusively & embrace feedback within the Regulatory Maintenance team
You’ll be managing & leading the Regulatory Maintenance EMIR Delegated Reporting team, which is a Client Lifecycle Maintenance function aligned to the Investment Bank. We are a processing & control function that perform both the on-boarding & maintenance of clients utilizing the EMIR Delegated Reporting service offered by UBS and the controls supporting this function. The controls are focused on ensuring client data is accurate and complete, resulting in a seamless client experience.
• some familiarity and knowledge of the European Markets Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR).
• a clear communication style
• strong leadership & management skills, with previous experience in a team lead role
• the ability to identify root causes of issues and drive/ implement changes as required
• an awareness of when to escalate
• having a pragmatic "can do" attitude
• an innovative approach to solving day-to-day process problems
• able to take ownership of the design and operating effectiveness of key controls and processes
• clarify strategic direction and persuasively communicate it
• set ambitious goals and create a shared team purpose
• demonstrate proactive, driven and results-oriented behaviors
• collaborate across functions to deliver results
• take responsibility, self-motivate, be efficient and work under pressure
• identify root causes of issues and drive/implement changes
• be approachable and have an open door
• give and seek feedback
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.