The IT Business Lead Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Work with business to capture requirements during project conceptualization
- Assist Business in the preparation of Business Requirements
- Provide in-depth and sophisticated analyses with interpretive thinking to define problems, develop innovative solutions and influence strategic functional decisions
- Articulate business requirements in Technical terms
- Impact Analysis for local applications for in-country and Regional projects
- Coordination and negotiation with different departments of the bank during business requirements analysis and entire project lifecycle
- Facilitate technology input to in-country prioritization
- Address Business queries through CMP or other channels that are raised for SME/consultancy purposes
- Support businesses in gap analysis with external partners, infrastructure teams, regulatory bodies for technology matters
- Liaise with business stakeholder on technology deliverables and project related issues
- Facilitate country testing progress and UAT sign off during last mile
- Professional development and training of IT Project Analyst(s) where needed and asked
- Ensure that all initiatives are properly documented and formalized
- Follow up during post implementation intensive care period where required and asked
- Drive Tech live and customer live thru Business communications
- Understand business needs and identify opportunities to improve processes/potential growth
- Facilitate interactions between Country and regional GCT team
- Act as a single point of contact to country business for technology matters
- Work with Business stakeholders on operational matters (e.g. technology projects, outages)
- Exhibit sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information
- Act as Advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Guide business on technology policies
- At least 8-10 year experience in Business Analysis and/or technology project management as a Project Manager in international environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of business analysis
- Experience and Knowledge of banking/mobile/internet/Customer management systems will be a significant advantage
- Ability to effectively communicate on various levels, from officer to senior managers
- Strong technical background, covering application development and infrastructure.
- Appreciation of project and system compliance requirements
- Experience in dealing with regulatory/legal/compliance matters
- Relationship building and communication skills at very good level
- Practical knowledge of project management methodologies (SDLC, Agile, CCBA, Prince2, PMI/PMBOK etc.) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of tools such as JIRA, RTC required.
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
- Attractive salary package based on employment agreement
- Market-leading benefits package (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension plan)
- Access to broad offering of classroom and online trainings, as well as job shadowing opportunities
- Partial remote work possibility
- Flexible working hours