Client Lifecycle Management – Project Manager / Release Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a born leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? Are you passionate about bringing IT systems to life? Do you have experience of leading development teams? Do you take pride in exhibiting delivery excellence? We are looking for someone like who would:
- Manage project resources, deliverables, allocations, budgets, timelines and provide reporting ensuring all elements of the delivery team are in-line with project plan utilizing SDLC methodology (Agile or Waterfall as appropriate)
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the request backlog, pending requests, changes coming from integration requirements
- Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Manage and maintain consistency of development and QA environments, organize and announce update schedules
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Contribute and support to organizational changes and be the change agent.
- Proactively identify gaps, propose and implement DevOPS CD/CI related improvements where applicable
- Bring the drive to adapt to new technologies in and retire obsolete ones.
- Collaborate and work with other delivery leads, CTO, Change & release management in IT Organization for successful programs delivery.
- Support the production support team to maintain production stability of applications and infrastructure.
- Collaborate on IT roadmaps for products and applications in the portfolio, report risks and challenge status-quo.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues in all regions.
- Contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs.
IB Tech Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance. You will be part of a team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape within UBS by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and having a single integrated process to set up clients in sales, legal and eTools including UBS proprietary, exchanges and third party trading/STP platforms.
- Team leadership experience on technical and people level including working in virtual team environment
- Exemplary planning, coordination and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including Senior Management Reporting.
- Proven track record of project delivery (SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodologies)
- Strong IT Knowledge and understanding of IT operational environment
- Ability to create and challenge designs, estimations etc., experience in driving innovative new applications.
- Experience of managing projects that span change in multiple front-office systems and teams
- Experience in client onboarding applications in financial industry is a plus.
- Practical knowledge on Confluence and JIRA
- Previous experience of version control and build tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, TeamCity, Nexus
- A working knowledge of application servers such as (Apache, Tomcat) and relational databases
- strong background regarding CI build chain and the tools and development processes behind
- A good knowledge of Redhat Linux and Windows environments with strong scripting skills (any from Bash, Java or Python)
- Understanding of cloud concepts basing on Azure
- Comfortable developing effective lines of communication with customers, business clients and within Technology.
- Self-driven, motivated, goal oriented and able to take full responsibility for work.
- Strong at identifying opportunities for improvement through change and able to influence outcomes to deliver these opportunities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."