Digital Change Specialist
Job Reference #
Your role :
Are you interested in bringing the digital world to Group General Counsel (GGC)? Do you want to be part of an exciting journey transforming our legal operations? If you describe yourself as an leader, experienced project manager, effective problem solver and true change expert, we can offer a challenging and rewarding perspective as part of the Group General Counsel COO organization. We are looking for someone based in Poland to:
• Effectively drive the user adoption of our global document management solution in GGC
• Design our solution for legal self-service as well as legal service request intake for the clients of Group General Counsel
• Guide the GGC employees and clients of GGC through the adoption process of our self-service & intake solution
• Create with us GGC knowledge management processes and solutions
• Ensure and support the ongoing operation of centralized document & knowledge management processes
• Provide training and assistance to employees of GGC in adopting new process around self-service and knowledge management
• Define and plan the strategic road map for our tools and processes
• Work as an experienced, hands-on project manager with ability and willingness to become in-depth expert in legal self-service and knowledge management
• Act as first point of contact for all internal stakeholders to evaluate, triage, oversee and quality-assure assigned requests & topics
You’ll be working as an integral part in the GGC Legal Hub & Knowledge Management team together with team members in Switzerland. The Legal Hub and Knowledge Management team focuses in particular on introducing new ways to deliver legal services as part of the legal transformation program.
This role is located in our office in Zabierzów
• A university degree
• Proven track record of successful tool implementation projects (at least 3-5 years)
• Good problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent process and tool design skills
• Hands-on and can–do attitude and with a desire to change the way GGC is operating
• Excellent networking skills to build credible, trusted relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• A proactive team player
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.