Data Analytics Specialist (Cyber and Information Security)
Information Technology (IT), Risk
Job Reference #
Do you have proven knowledge in the area of Data Analytics? Do you know about Information and Cyber Security?
We’re looking for a Data Analytics Specialist to join the Risk Assessments and Metrics team within the Chief Information Security Office department of UBS to:
- Execute data analytics driven controls, supporting the Information and Cyber Security control framework of the bank
- Perform ad-hoc data mining and data analytics deep dives into Information and Cyber Security areas drawing objective insights from available data
- Execute end-to-end process of data sourcing, data analysis and data/results visualization to generate security metrics and indicators
- Streamline and standardize data analytics activities by automating manual processes to accommodate increasing demand of new requirements
- Interact with stakeholders in a highly federated environment, quickly adapting data sourcing and analytical methods and approaches based on new requirements in order to achieve team’s goals.
You’ll be joining the Chief Information Security Office, specifically working in the Risk Assessments and Metrics team. You’ll be working in Poland and will work on a range of topics related to Data Analytics and Information Security. We are the single point of contact and recognized subject matter expert for all matters related to Cyber and Information Security.
Substantial experience in data analytics in a dynamic environment, ideally with a focus on Cyber and Information Security, particularly:
- Tableau and/or Alteryx and/or Dataiku or advanced Excel skills (or equivalent Business Intelligence tools) to translate raw data to information and insights enabling risk decisions to be made or tracking compliance of information security or other requirements.
- Working with large and complex data sets.
- Desirable knowledge of data engineering and IT infrastructure aspects (Databases, Data warehouses) supporting Business Intelligence processes and/or ability to interface with those technologies.
- Preferred understanding of the financial industry and especially of control and business enabling functions (e.g. Technology Risk, Operations, etc.).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills mixed with a structured but pragmatic attitude.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take initiative in order to organize, manage and complete projects and deliverables within tight deadlines.
- Persuasive oral and effective written presentation skills.y
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.