Be a part of a revolutionary changeAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
The Consumer Platforms solution architecture team is responsible of all architecture & design of components forming the platform. It ensures a cohesive environment and architectural alignment while delivering low level design of each component.
The team is based across our locations in Lausanne and London, working with best in class system integrators and strategic technical partners. Using cutting edge cloud based technologies we are building a global multi-channel platform that will help us drive RRP across all our global markets.
We are passionate about the latest technologies, and constantly evolving our capability and learning and applying to real world business needs.
We are looking for our new Consumer Architect Solution based in Krakow. Your main task will be to maintain the end to end solution architecture for our consumer engagement platforms deployed on 30+ markets. It covers the CMS, eCommerce (Demandware), CRM, integration. It will cover Architecture on at many levels such as infrastructure, component, solution, capability etc… But also on multiple angles such as scalability, security, data, operations …
Who we’re looking for those roles :• You have significant technical knowledge in Consumer Solutions with strong experience in integration and working hands in hands with solution managers for targeted evolutions.
• Experience in vendors management is a must have, you know how to analyze, troubleshoot, and insure best services.
• You have significant experience on custom component on AWS as micro-services.
• Some examples of interesting technologies : Acquia, Demandware, Gigya, Kafka, Saleforce,
What we offerOur success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
•Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.