Frontend Developer - Molecular AI
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
• Work within Molecular AI as Frontend Developer
• Join existing Agile pod to work collaboratively with a small team of technologists and closely with AI engineers and the business
• Be responsible for building modern user interface using mainly React + Redux (ES6) LESS, Webpack
You’ll be working in the Investment Banking Technology division in Krakow. As Frontend Developer you will play a great role in improving efficiency by automating challenging problems using cutting-edge technologies.
• Experience in building frontend applications using React framework
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/LESS/SASS with understanding of browser rendering behaviour, performance and responsive tactics
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience in building frontend applications using React with hooks and redux.
• Familiarity with front-end build tools (Webpack) and modern JS libraries
• Understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
• Focused on quality
• An excellent communicator
• Aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
• Quick learner
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.