About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will be responsible for gathering, structuring and documenting business requirements; based on this you will create the functional design of the IT solutions the team implements in an agile delivery model.
from the very
and health insurance
- Your main duty is understanding and analyzing business requirements, define and design appropriate functional solutions
- Analysis, technical and functional solution design; implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces of credit/rating applications. For this the role requires a combination of process skill and a good understanding of technology
- You are able to advise and motivate team members; you will consult Business well as IT experts on functional concepts of the application and on business process or workflow optimization, you develop and communicate solutions and concepts within teams involved (located in Lodz and Frankfurt)
- You are defining functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures. In that context you will be also supporting and coordinating test-activities
- In case of incidents or issues, you will analyse and design solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- Experience in (Technical) Business analysis
- Combination of strong IT affinity and business analysis skill
- Good knowledge of IT-Infrastructure topics
- Experience with gathering business requirements, creating documentation and design / development of functional solution / function IT concept.
- English: B2
- Basic know-how of Scrum, Jira and Confluence
Please add the following disclaimer to your appliation:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.