IT Delivery team lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Have you successfully managed large-scale IT projects? Do you like managing delivery teams? ? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for an IT Delivery team lead to:
• lead the delivery team, focusing on Operational Cash Ladder (OCL)
• manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at delivery and application level
• drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
• assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
• liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and sign-offs
• allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and allows to start the journey to bring OCL application to the latest technology
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using cloud technologies
You will lead OCL Development team which is part of GTT Liquidity & Funding IT based in Krakow and Zurich - Opfikon, part of the wider Finance, Risk and Analytics Service (FRAS) Technology team in Krakow, Poland
We analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. As an IT Delivery team lead, you'll play an important role in supporting that the journey to the cloud is followed and lead technical design discussions with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
• worked as an IT project manager or delivery manager, focusing on solution design, test driven development and new technologies, for ideally 5 years within the finance sector
• managed all facets of large-scale agile projects and met deliverables
• know-how to apply standards, methods, techniques and templates as defined by project management
• know-how in cloud technology, test driven development and modern development methods
• strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
• proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams
• adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.