Who we are looking for
Support data operations make sure the data is delivered to clients on time and is of good quality. See that metrics are being produced accurately on a daily basis. Conduct root cause analysis of data issues.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Global Exchange (SSGX). SSGX is a State Street business unit that provides data and analytics solutions to asset owners and asset managers, as well as banks and insurance companies. Global Exchange helps our clients make more informed investment decisions. Our broad product line provides a consistent way of looking at risk and performance from front to middle office.
Join us if making your mark in research for investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Data Operations Analyst you will
- Support data operations make sure the data is delivered to clients on time and is of good quality. See that metrics are being produced accurately daily.
- Conduct root cause analysis of data issues.
- Support internal and client testing activities prior to “go live” date and immediate post-production transition with the support of test plan development and test scripts
- Support on-going enhancements to scope of services for existing clients as needed.
- As part of the wider team contribute input on overall DataGX product enhancements and requirements.
- Collaborate with DataGX implementation team members to share best practices, raise issues, and develop consistent global processes.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- University degree in the field of finance, economics or other related field preferred.
- Desire to learn technical skills, e.g. SQL, database design, etc. SQL experience a plus.
- Good numerical and analytical abilities.
- Willingness to extend knowledge about financial markets and financial instruments.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with Finance
- Data operations Background
- Investment experience or exposure
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway