Data Management Expert in Personal & Corporate Banking
Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Would you like to play a key role in the development of our data management eco system? Are you excited about creating value by enabling data quality and clear definition of data for the business?
We are looking for a self-driven (Junior) Expert in the area of data management to support the implementation of Data Management and Data Governance for UBS Switzerland. On this position you will:
• contribute in data management programs, especially on the identification of our most important data elements, ensuring proper data definition, analysis of data flows and data quality and interacting with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts
• drive analysis on data element and data output reviews
• drive the maintenance of our data sets together with our data owners, including data quality issue remediation work
• support data management programs as an PMO
• contribute to a culture of data centricity and data quality
The Multichannel Management & Digitization team (MM&D) leads the transformation of processes and tools to future-proof our digital setup and provide best-in-class solutions to our internal and external clients. Within MM&D, the Core Banking team and the Chief Data Office department manage a wide range of projects and provide analytical capabilities and subject matter expertise to identify impact and solutions for Wealth Management/Personal and Corporate Banking.
• higher education (degree from a University, preferably in Business Administration / Banking & Finance / Science), ideally in combination with IT experience (education)
• ideally 2-4 years of work experience at a financial institution or in a consultancy with equivalent financial services experience
• experience in Data Management & Data Governance
• experience in project management, ideally in combination with Business Analysis, at the interface between business and IT
• thorough understanding of change management processes related to IT solutions
• strong analytical skills
• strong communication (verbally and written - incl. profound slide writing skills), organizational and conceptual skills
• ability to cope with a dynamic and changing environment within a Matrix Organization
• consensus driven yet assertive to lead projects to successful delivery
• previous wealth management and/or retail banking experience advantageous
• excellent MS Office skills, especially profound MS PowerPoint and MS Excel knowledge
• excellent in written and spoken English, German as additional asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.