The Corporate Tax Department is responsible for tax compliance, tax accounting, and tax planning for Amway’s worldwide organization. As a Lead Corporate Tax Specialist, you are joining a team of talented professionals and will report to the Tax Controller. This team comprised of CPAs and non-CPAs handle a wide variety of tax exposures, providing support for all non-US based tax work for the EMEA and Americas regions. If you are seeking a role that provides a broad platform to learn and grow in a global organization, this role can offer growth in a compelling complex global tax arena!
The purpose of this position is to ensure the GBS model is meeting the expectations of the market.
What you’ll do:
- acting as a liaison between the market and the Tax COE's located in the GBS ensuring the GBS model is meeting the expectations of the market.
- acting as an expert in direct, indirect, and general tax as well as transfer pricing and tax accounting
- cooperating closely with TAX COE’s, outside advisors, and the business to discover ways to maintain, monitor, and proactively reduce, where possible, all relevant direct and indirect income taxes throughout the globe
- working closely with the direct tax COE's and outside providers to ensure an accurate US GAAP and STAT tax provision
- establishing standardized processes to achieve “Best in Class” results
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Finance, or related field
- Minimum 10 years related experience and a CPA or equivalent certification
- US GAAP Tax Knowledge - Demonstrated knowledge & experience with tax analysis for country/region of responsibility
- Research & Analysis - Demonstrated ability to research, analyze and draw conclusions from tax-related laws, regulations and court cases.
- Analyze Data - Ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
- Communicate Financial Information
- Effectively communicating and presenting complex financial data (both verbally and written) to influence all levels and global audiences, helps others understand financial data and translate it into actionable business insights.
- Strategic & Critical Thinking
- Ability to think strategically to understand the broader view and to formulate conclusions and recommendations using facts and data, financial and business analysis, deductive reasoning and sound judgment.
- Project Manager & Consulting - Ability to manage and make effective judgements to multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation. Can also provide technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external
- Relationship Management
- Ability to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships, including ability to influence, negotiate and manage conflicts effectively and constructively with clients, vendors and peers.
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street / O3 Business Campus)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.