The Business Associate within Global MIS Team is an intermediate level position responsible for the overall administrative activities within the group, focusing mainly on establishing and maintaining the working relation with satellite supporting functions (GATE, GPAS, Technology, R&C).
These tasks may include contribution to global metrics, managing communication channels, addressing application issues or coordination of cross regional initiatives related to Micro Strategy. The Business Associate may assist in activities such as coordination of other administrative needs and ad hoc projects if requested.
- Establish working communication channel for key Micro Strategy (MSTR) Users
- Become recognized point of contact for any INCs/PRBs within metrics area related to MSTR; establish close cooperation with regional and global production support in all regions
- Provide material guidance to MSTR users by responding to queries or by providing dedicated training sessions
- Support Global Delivery Leads by working closely with Global Metrics Team regarding 2020 BOW/CRs priorities
- Standardize documentation for Ad-Hoc developed reports within MSTR
- Create & Analyse usability metrics based on available data on regular basis
- 4+ years within AML or Metrics Department
- Advanced Excel expertise including demonstrated capabilities with pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, and formulas
- Experience with databases and information management
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Worked in the past with Senior Management at all levels
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience