Business Analyst in Risk Change Management
Job Reference #
Do you have the ability to communicate with diverse stakeholder groups and work with them to define their business requirements?
We are looking for a Business Analyst to:
• baseline, analyze and evaluate processes (in the context of policy, technology and people)
• baseline and document current processes, and identify improvement opportunities to streamline and simplify, according to principles
• conduct requirements-gathering activities, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews and/or workshops
• translate target state designs into business requirements / user stories
• support business and data architects by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
• support the implementation of solutions (software and physical)
• support project management tasks
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Control – Change Management team. We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues.
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills, with a particular focus on process improvement in the financial industry
• competence in baselining processes, identifying opportunities and designing solutions to streamline and simplify complex processes, you know how to figure things out
• the ability to translate target state process designs into a set of technical requirements to develop robust software solutions (you know what they really want)
• a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.