About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will become an architect of processes and applications in area of credit risk management.
from the very
and health insurance
- Coordinate implementation of the model changes and developments in the applications (e.g., prioritization, specification of changes, testing, coordination of releases)
- Represent Risk Management in front of Business to create efficient processes while ensuring regulatory compliance,
- Support users and all related counterparties (e.g., guidelines, trainings, addressing users’ questions),
- Have the opportunity to manage process related projects in the area of the credit risk,
- Monitor the performance of rating processes and analyze data to identify improvement opportunities
- Master degree in economics, business administration, finance or comparable
- Basic familiarity with credit process and rating systems
- Practical work experience
- Problem solving and analysis skills
- Independent working style, ability to self-start work in a continuously changing environment
- Fluent written and spoken English - C1 level (mandatory)
- Fluent written and spoken German - B2/C1 level (mandatory)
Please add the following disclaimer to your appliation:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.