On the position, you will have a chance to onboard Product Owners and Development Team members to agile world of PMI.
We are working in Scrum Teams and manage program according to SAFe framework.
As PMI is transforming, we expect you to help us in that journey.
You will be able to contribute to our standards and practices, helping PMI to become an agile organization.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:• Onboarding Product Owners and Development Team members to Scrum/SAFe framework
• Helping Product Owner and Development Team to achieve results and customer satisfaction.
• Setting up the teams and helping them to become self-organized.
• Facilitating scrum ceremonies and helping increase team efficiency. Leading the team in terms of Agile practices and its appliance.
• Assisting the Team in identifying and removing impediments and conflicts.
• Ensuring the Team is operational within PMI environment (Jira, Confluence, Agile Change Management).
• Helping to bridge the gap between corporate procedures/policies and agile delivery.
• Helping Product Owner and Development Team to properly decompose the work and order product backlog items. Educate about grooming.
• Assessing Scrum Team maturity and ensuring its further development.
• Facilitating “getting work done” discussions and activities, helping Product Owner and Development Team to deliver based on Program Increment commitments.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and ensuring the information is properly distributed.
• Being a Servant Leader to the Development Team, Product Owners and Organization. Leading by example.
• Building an environment where people can trust each other and collaborate in most efficient way.
• Improving Agile maturity through sharing knowledge and acting as Agent of Change.
• Budget preparation and planning
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• Agile mindset with “can do” approach
• Bachelor or Master of Computer Science (technical profile preferred)
• Five years’ experience in projects delivery, either as Scrum Master, or Project Manager
• Minimum experience of playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years.
• Knowledge of agile tools and techniques like: Kanban, Design Thinking, numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Analytical thinking with curiosity to learn the products and analytics ecosystem
• Very good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
AN ASSET WOULD BE:• Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, CSM, PSM II)
• Working with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo) is a plus
• BI / Analytics solutions delivery practical experience in a large and International companies is a plus
• Knowledge of IT budgeting and Business Cases preparation
• SAFe appliance experience
• Basic knowledge of agile delivery: CI/CD in software development, tests automation
WHAT WE OFFER:Our success depends on the men and women who work with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATES
- Possibility to get refund for various courses, certificates, language courses or studies
WORK LIFE BALANCE
-Work from home ( 9 days in a month), flex hours, compressed work week will give you a chance to combine your work and private life
DESIGNED INTERNAL CAREER PATH
- You drive your own development. Due our big IT transformation you can find numerous internal opportunities
- Medical and dental care, private insurance, pension plan
LUNCH & COFFEE BREAK
Subsidial meals (50% discount in our canteen / Sodexo vouchers)), freshly grounted coffe, foodtrucks in our garden
HAPPY PARENTS PROGRAM
- Working part time for the 1st month after parental leave (100% paid), Company kindergarten
- Multisport program, social and charity events
OFFICE SPACE / WORKPLACE
- Free car, bike and motorcycle parking for everyone!
BE A PART OD REVOLUTIONARY CHANGEAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.