Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Specialist - Manage Indirect Tax
Work location: Shell Energy Campus, Czerwone Maki 85
Would You like to work in the largest "in-house" tax organizations? This Tax role will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders.
What’s the role?
As Manage Indirect Tax Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering world-class tax support.
More specifically, your role will include:
• Preparation and timely delivery accurate of indirect tax return to Tax Authorities.
• Preparation of Intrastat reporting.
• Preparation of payment requests and tax payments initiation.
• Performing control checks to identify errors.
• Cooperation with other financial teams to ensure that errors in the source data are properly corrected and that remedial action has been taken.
• Initiating ideas to improve the existing working processes, running improvement projects.
We are looking for candidates who have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting or Finance. Beyond that, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
• 2 years’ experience in accountancy/finance.
• Working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
• Good working knowledge of Word and MS Outlook.
• Good knowledge of Excel.
• Very good English (written and spoken). The additional language will be an asset.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of
the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Shell is an Equal Opportunity