At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT• communicative problem solver with a university degree and excellent command of English (communicative level of French is a plus),
• candidate with at least 1-2 years of professional experience in Human Resources,
• candidate with a good eye for detail and ability to meet challenges head on,
• personal computer skills, including MS Office, especially practical knowledge of Excel,
• SAP HR knowledge is an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture department in Krakow, Poland.
As a Benefits Specialist you will:
• be responsible for administrative activities related to benefits delivery,
• be in charge of system maintenance related to benefits,
• be a subject matter expert on benefits delivery in Switzerland and knowledge management in the area of benefits,
• be responsible for ensuring proper controls and data consistency in the benefits area.
We offer• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.