Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If you enjoy working with people, help them solving problems and advising them, you also enjoy teamwork and prefer to communicate troubles than keeping them for yourself- keep reading!
In our team we are currently looking for a HR passionate that is cheerful, supportive and wants to get known more about of our processes- administration, advisory/consultancy and business support.
If you also love to speak German as we do, apply below.
What exactly will be among your responsibilities:
- Execution of complex Local HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures, assuring high quality data management in Shell People, as well as documentation, including on-going support to employees, especially:
- Correction and entries of working time for employees on a flexible time schedule in time and quality for Rhineland refinery staff.
- First point of contact for that matter regarding questions or request for correction.
- Checking monthly reports about violations of German “Arbeitszeitgesetz” and notifying line managers for further action for several Sites in Germany.
- Providing reports to HR Advice and staff council to follow up on violations.
- Monitoring and tracking of responses to ensure compliance.
- Management of cases according to established ways of working, including:
- Using case management tool to log queries and updates, create tickets and ensure closure of tickets.
- WIP management, keeping customers updated on the status of open cases.
- Taking ownership of end-to-end processes.
- Handing-off cases to other teams in HR Operations as required.
- Timely escalation of complex queries to process experts and policy teams.
- Acting as a country & process focal point for time and attendance process.
- Liaising with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees, and Line Managers, as required in order to resolve cases.
- Building partnerships with HR Partners by clarifying policies and procedures, giving and asking for updates on case status, gathering missing data necessary for case processing, identifying best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Providing input for Knowledge Management within the team (including creation and ownership of documentation/ job aids). Ensuring the info in Knowledge Management is up-to-date.
- Sharing best practices within the team, striving for continual improvement in service delivery, participating in improvement initiatives.
- Adhering to the Global Approval Matrix (GAM) and Financial Control Manual (implementing all established financial controls in daily work) & Data Privacy rules, including reporting all FCM & Data Privacy breaches.
Tertiary qualification – preferably in HR or Business Administration.
Minimum 1-2 years work experience – previous experience in Shared Service, Call Center, Service environment is an advantage.
Exposure to an administration and /or services oriented position preferable.
Experience in service excellence is an advantage.
English (Good command, both written & oral min. B2)
German (Good command, both written & oral - min. C1)
SAP experience is an advantage.
Strong IT skills (Microsoft suite of products).
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects