Project Management Officer - PMO
Business management, administration and support, Information Technology (IT), Operations, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Have you supported multiple projects and supported business using smart multitasking skills? Do you enjoy working in a high-energy environment with a focus on commitment and quality delivery? Do you want to play a key role in driving change? We’re looking for a project and business management officer to:
• provide PMO support to projects and senior management across Human Resources IT around the globe (e.g. Zurich, London, Hong Kong)
• work closely with the project team, senior managers, and other project groups to meet project deliverables
• take ownership of the multiple program stream status updates, action and RAID logs
• embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
You’ll be working in the Human Resources IT PMO team in Krakow - Green Office. We provide assistance to the IT change management for several large and highly visible global programs as well as IT run the bank activities. You will play an important role in digitizing our services, reduce work barriers and make HR simpler and faster whilst creating new efficiencies.
• previous experience in project management, PMO or similar with supporting international programs
• good understanding of financials as well as operational processes and project methodology
• familiarity with program management tool Clarity/PPM, SAP or JIRA
• great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
• highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
• fluent English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.