As a Support Leader IT RMC, within the Risk Management & Compliance team, which is part of the IT Corporate Platform, you will work with Agile product teams on the support and continuous improvement of the portfolio under the Risk & Assurance group. You will ensure that RMC IT services are designed (support model), implemented, delivered and controlled within the agreed service levels and project plans. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders to address the needs of risk assurance functions.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH- Experience in Service Delivery for IT solutions for a high-pace multinational environment
- Consumer-centric approach and mindset
- A collaborative approach, comfortable with all types of external and internal partners
- Passion for continuous learning in a changing environment
- Expertise in the setup and management of distributed teams, motivating and leading direct and/or indirect team members
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Experience in regulated environments with GxP would be an asset
- Experience in application integration would be an asset
- Experience in ITSM work management process frameworks (e.g. ITIL).
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/SAFe frameworks.
- Understanding of Project Management.
- Understanding of Service Management tools (e.g. Service-Now, Atlassian suite of products etc.).
- Proficiency in English.
RESPONSIBILITIES- Lead service-related deliverables in implementation of new service, projects and/or extension of existing services (operational readiness, integration with PMI infrastructure, etc.)
- Manage day to day operations of a large IT and/or a cloud-based services in an optimum way (timely, cost effective, secure, stable, reliable etc.)
- Effective vendor management (follow-up on issues, review periodic service level agreement reports, subscription management, contract management, product license management etc.)
- Organize periodic service reviews with key stakeholders (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Solution Managers etc.) and retain end to end accountability of the services.
- Coordinate service delivery with other internal service partners.
- Coordinate service communication with end-users.
- Manage overall architecture of the services.
- Manage the overall IT budget for the services.
- Manage and coach externals assigned to you to support your day to day operations.
WHAT WE OFFER:Our success depends on the men and women who work with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATES
- Possibility to get refund for various courses, certificates, language courses or studies
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Work from home (9 days in a month), compressed work week will give you a chance to combine your work and private life
- DESIGNED INTERNAL CAREER PATH
- You drive your own development. Due to our big IT transformation you can find numerous internal opportunities
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Medical and dental care, private insurance, pension plan
- LUNCH & COFFEE BREAK
- Subsidised meals (50% discount in our canteen), freshly ground coffee, foodtrucks in our garden
- HAPPY PARENTS PROGRAM
- Working part time for the 1st month after parental leave (100% paid), Company kindergarten
- WELLBEING PROGRAMS
- Multisport program, social and charity events
- OFFICE SPACE / WORKPLACE
- Free car, bike and motorcycle parking for everyone!
We are looking for candidates who will actively participate and cooperate with colleagues across RM&C and product teams, provide support for the whole risk management process and their tools.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into details. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with in your career.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.