Business Analyst - Service Management
Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? As a Business Analyst you will be a part of the GO Service Management Team.
We are looking for someone who will help us:
• extract and manipulate data from various reporting environments and conduct analysis and graphical presentations of the data
• identify anomalies in the data reporting environment and proactively ensure resolutions and improvement
• actively support transformation and improvement of existing processes
• understand and document business requirements including understanding and improving controls around these processes
• gather business requirements and communicate on regular basis with business partners/stakeholders
• liaise with other team members across hierarchies and locations to share workload to achieve the business objectives
• you will have the opportunity to be trained in Tableau, Alteryx and VBA
You’ll be working in the Group Operations Service Management team in the UBS office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). We support the Group Operations function within the UBS Group Functions. You will work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment. We are responsible for analysis of global business-related processes and services (financial, organizational, application related and other operational processes and procedures) and for developing proposals for change or service enhancement. As part of the team, you will be providing critical management information and reports that enable senior managers to make their day to day decisions.
• business analysis, data collection or data analysis experience within financial sector – at least 1 year
• proven technical experience with MS Office package , SharePoint, ERP tools
• strong analytical and numerical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• very strong organizational skills (ambitious deadlines do not scare you off, being on top of ongoing activities)
• client orientation and demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• experience with VBA, Alteryx, BI Tools (Tableau) as an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.