IT Project Manager & Scrum Master
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of project deliveries at the same time? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run an IT development team for our Client Advisor workbench (CAWB) from A-Z
– coordinating the deliveries with other feature teams and interfaces
– partner with experts across the organization and teams
– think strategically, pushing things forward to deliver the number one mobile banking solution
– lead your colleagues in achieving the common goal of a successful implementation in an agile way
– create an environment of trust and collaboration within the team
– manage the staff of the feature team and coordinate with external supplier
You’ll be working in within Organization of IT Development in Zurich. We plan and lead IT projects in the area of Channels & Workbenches and create solutions for our clients and client advisors. That’s where we build award winning solutions. It’s a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment. This is the place where innovation is our daily business.
– agile experience as Scrum Master and/or mobile dev team lead
– project management experience (certification like PMP, IPMA B is a plus)
– experience in native app development
– working experience in a position that dealt with projects / external suppliers
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful IT projects and teams in financial services
– fluency in German is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.