Who we are looking for:
Project Manager is responsible for meeting project goals within agreed scope, time and budget primarily supporting State Street Bank. The jobholder will also assist the Programme Manager/Portfolio Manager with large regional projects as well as delivering of core PMO tasks.
What you will be responsible for:
- Project Manager oversees projects to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets across departments;
- Leads engagement work planning, scoping, and budget development in line with engagement strategy and deliverables; assembles engagement team;
- Provides overall engagement management, including work plan, issue resolution, and close management of scope change;
- Ensures efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including (Sponsors, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units, end users);
- Secures prioritization and time management to support multiple projects/tasks in parallel;
- Provides management of a temporary project team within the matrix reporting structure (if applicable);
- Secures adherence to State Street’s internal Project Management methodologies and standards;
- Produces required reporting according to needs of stakeholders;
- Provides risk and issues identification and mitigation;
- Collaborates with other PMO team members on local PMO processes.
What we value:
- Evidence of strong communication and facilitation skills;
- Ability to influence and negotiate enabling managing project team working under tight deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Problem solving ability;
- Continuous improvement mindset.
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- 3 years’ experience in a project management/PMO environment (preferably in regulatory area and process reengineering projects within financial services);
- Qualification in Prince 2, knowledge of Project Management Institute Standards, Lean Management & further certifications or PMO project methodologies is desirable but not essential if the candidate has sufficient equivalent experience
- Fluent English, written and verbal.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.