Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you motivated to deliver front-end applications with great usability for Client Advisor Workbenches? Do you want to play the vital part in the design of our future solutions that support the company’s business needs in banking? Would you like to be a part of an inspiring team focused on successful deliveries? We're looking for someone like you to:
– Design and implement user-friendly front-end applications which integrate seamless in our internal application landscape
– Deploy the new applications into test environments and assure high quality software deliveries
– Be part of a strong team and contribute to team success
– Translate business requirements (functional and non-functional) into technical designs
– Drive excellence in: software design & analysis, development methodologies, oral/written communication, requirements analysis and effort estimations
– Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas and solutions
You’ll be working within UBS Business Solutions AG in Wroclaw. We plan and lead IT projects in our digital factory by having chosen a new agile mode of working with a mindset around time-boxed delivery of solutions, empowerment of interdisciplinary teams and close collaboration throughout the whole software development process. It is the location for co-located software development which spans across multiple areas of the bank focusing on faster time to market and agile methodology, but always with a client centric delivery approach.
This is the place, where we create our day by day work environment for our Client advisors. It’s a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment, this is the place where we live innovating working models and nearly everything is possible.
– deep understanding of front-end development tools and technologies (e.g. NPM, Webpack, JS Unit Testing, GIT / GITLAB, CSS
– knowledge of Pre- and Post-Processors, Responsive Webdesign, REST / SOFEA is a plus
– experience with Java 8+, TypeScript and Spring isa plus
– a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
– a graduate degree in IT Software Engineering
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.