Team Lead for UK Vetting Team
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
• Lead the team of vetting specialists working covering the UK
• Build and manage strong relationships with all internal clients and stakeholders by meeting their expectations through effective delivery
• Serve as SME for the team in case of difficult questions
• Effectively run, manage and control team’s activity by monitoring daily workload/volumes, etc.
• Collaborate closely with Regional Staff Vetting operations Lead and other teams to deliver results within agreed SLAs
• Develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
• Drive and contribute in various projects enhancing Vetting
• Understand, measure and review HR services, tools and processes in order to continuously standardize and simplify the services, enhance Self Service rate and gain cost efficiency
You’ll be responsible for leading UK Vetting team located in Krakow. This role reports directly to the Regional Staff Vetting Operations Lead.
Role will be based in Green Office, Krakow.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
- knowledge of UK market is highly desirable
- at least 3-5 years of experience in HR
- previous vetting/ background experience required
- a high degree of client focus
- strong judgment and decision making skills, careful when evaluating the risks of alternative
- HR background is a must
- fluent English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.