Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Chief of Staff for Finance, Risk and Analytics Service (FRAS) Technology team in Krakow, reporting to the Regional Head. The successful candidate will support the regional head and the senior staff in running the organisation.
The role is a combination of activity/project management and business management.
• Oversight & management of the Workforce, staffing, onboarding, organisation charts, recruitment and seating
• Organising and facilitating townhalls, group meetings, and actions/activities.
• Aid and facilitate Communities of practice and informal events and actions
• Pro actively understand upcoming issues and concerns and work with the MC to resolve and avoid
• Oversee ad hoc internal projects such as re-seating, moves, infra distributions etc.
• Liase with the Global Chief of Staff and OM team to define best practices and handle global FRAS initiatives.
• Proactively suggest and discover opportunities to improve the organisation in Poland
• Organise and prioritise your workload effectively, understanding the demands and priorities of the MC
• Contract Management for FRAS Vendor in PL
• Administrate and collate sharepoints
• Help in managing young talent development
Your team :
You’ll be part of the wider Finance, Risk and Analytics Service (FRAS) Technology team in Krakow, Poland. Our role in Finance, Risk and Analytics Service (in FRAS) is to design and implement IT products that ensure complex regulatory requirements and transformation programs are tracked through to solution. We are helping transform our organization through best in class technology architecture principles leveraging Cloud, AI and Agile methodologies. We are a global IT team supporting our internal clients throughout the world
You will report to the Regional Lead. You will be part of their MC working with senior delivery leads here in Poland. You will be part of the virtual OM team globally. You will represent FRAS in regional actions and activities so will have exposure to the larger BSC team.
The primary ability is for the successful candidate to work independently, without a solid framework, able to interpret and extrapolate simple requirements. A positive and firm character, able to chase and confident in engaging with senior stakeholders. Able to handle complex and complicated situations and understand when to escalate.
Excellent communications skills.
Comfortable with excel and power point, and able to learn in these to improve where required.
Good time management skills, self-starting, and able to manage their own diary and training/learning requirements.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.